April 27, 2015

What are the alternative options?

If the medical issue involves a doctor, a complaint can be directed to the College of Physicians and Surgeons. Similarly, if it involves nursing care, the College of Nurses of Ontario is the appropriate association to which to direct a complaint. There are governing associations for most medical and health practitioners.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.