April 27, 2015

How do I get Statutory Accident Benefits from the insurer?

You have to apply to your own insurance company in order to receive Statutory Accident Benefits from your insurer. You will be asked to complete an application form and provide information about your injuries, the collision and your income. After the application is made, there are a number of forms that must be completed by your doctor, employer and perhaps others that will support your right to benefits.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.